Custom Search

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

FUN WITH TEA

DRINK GREEN TEA REGULARLY....
Why don't you make GREEN TEA a habit. GREEN TEA IS VERY HEALTHY!!!

* it is a protection against Cancer
* help reduce risk of stroke
* have healthy gums
* help lose weight
* cleanses your system
* melts the fat in your body (base on my experience)
* helps you become regular....
* drink it hot or cold
* when you're at work, one bag a day, just keep adding water...
* want it cold, just add icecubes and sugar to sweeten....2 tea bags to make it stronger...

I just ordered my favorite Tea...DR.CINNAMON....it is so addicting.. I love the taste and the smell.  I've tried it with milk and honey...it was good...when my order comes in, I'm gonna try it with International Delight french vanilla creamer.I bet it will taste good. And also, I ordered the book The How to Herb Book. I can't wait for the revised one.  Just to let you guys know.

No comments:

Post a Comment